Paramo Alta III Waterproof Jacket in Elderberry/Foxglove
Paramo's Alta III uses Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric for weather protection and moisture management, with ventilation for temperature control and a reinforced back panel for pack carrying. The Alta III Jacket provides optimum cooling when working hard, with easily accessible upper arm vents, a two way front zip and sleeves that can be pushed up. A well-designed hood maintains vision in all conditions, whilst the various storage options allow you to keep navigation tools safe and close to hand.
- The Nikwax Analogy fabric system provides unrivalled waterproof protection and moisture management.
- Fantastic ventilation and temperature regulation from long upper arm vents and a two-way locking front zip. Adjustable cuffs easily push up and secure.
- Fully adjustable hood guarantees vision in all conditions and can be stowed away when not in use.
- Six practical pockets:
- Two waist-high handwarming pockets.
- Two external chest pockets: one with hook and loop closure and D-ring attachment, and one for OS maps.
- Two internal zipped chest pockets - one large and one small - for safe stowing of maps and valuables.
- A directional Mesh Pump Liner® reinforces the shoulder and back panels, preventing water ingress in heavy rain and when load carrying, whilst maximizing airflow.
- A classic longer length cut gives maximum protection from the elements without compromising freedom of movement.
- Ergonomic panel placement provides excellent shoulder / arm articulation and prevents the jacket riding up.
- Glove-friendly zips allow for easy, single-handed operation.
- Paramo Alta III Waterproof Jacket