Rab Axion Pro Down Jacket in Eggplant
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Perfect for winter, the Rab Axion Pro Down Jacket is the simple solution to staying warm. Very well insulated, this jacket is filled with with 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down which has been treated with hydrophobic Nikwax so that it retains its loft for maximum warmth. The windproof and waterproof recycled outer is crafted from Pertex®Quantum Pro ripstop nylon, which is durable, soft and breathable. Benefitting from an adjustable hem and cuffs to help keep shut the cold out, two harness-friendly zipped handwarmer pockets and one large zipped chest pocket so you can store away valuables safely. The hood is helmet-friendly and has been insulated with Stratus synthetic sheet for improved performance in the rain, however the hood can be completely removed if you want to wear the jacket more casually. The jacket can be simply stuffed into a small sack which it arrives with, for easy storage. Perfect for the bitterly cold weather this winter, wrap up warm this smart jacket and stay comfortable when you're out and about.
- Lightweight, soft and breathable.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Two harness-friendly zipped hand warmer pockets
- One large chest pocket
- Removable helmet-friendly hood filled with insulation
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer
- Insulated with 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down
- Stuffs into a small sack for handy storage
- Rab Axion Pro Down Jacket