Black & Blue Clapham Rovers Rugby Shirt for Men in Cerise/ French Grey/ White
The Clapham Rovers 1871 rugby shirt is made with a heavyweight slub cotton which gives the shirt a hard wearing yet soft and comfortable finish.
This heritage ‘old school’ shirt combines vintage colour dyes with a distressed wash to produce a nicely worn-in look and feel.
The letter ‘H’ is sewn on to a square patch on the back of the shirt in recognition that letters, as well as numbers, were used in the past.
- Heavy duty slub cotton to give it a pre-worn feel
- 100% cotton
- Embroidered Clapham Rovers logo
- Embroidered 1871 detailing on the back of the neck
- Letter ‘H’ patch sewn on the back of the shirt
- Reinforced hems
- Two rubber button placket
- Machine washable
- Made in Portugal