Guinea Long Trench Coat for Ladies in Camel Melton
A long camel wool coat will always be a classic, and the perfect investment piece for any wardrobe. Guinea's takes its inspiration from the double breasted, longline styling of a military greatcoat, paired with the open, flowing flare of a 1960’s maxi coat.
The sweeping full length is complemented by luxurious fawn velvet trims to the inner collar lapels, giving the coat a totally different look when worn open, and elevating a traditional camel coat to something even more refined.
Whether buttoned up or open and flowing, this is a timeless coat that will work in your wardrobe for years to come, in classic camel coloured wool, woven and dyed for us in Yorkshire in a premium quality Melton finish.
- 100% wool, in Camel Melton finish
- Full length long coat, 127cm from nape of neck to hem
- Double breasted, longline fit
- Antique brass coloured military style buttons to the front and sleeves
- Velvet trim to the lapels and under the collar
- Deep side pockets at hip level
- Long open back vent
- Guinea Long Trench Coat