L'Alliance Wellington Narrow Fit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Item Code: 68723
Your favourite Le Chameau Wellington Boots just got a Fairfax and Favor makeover! Introducing L'Alliance; a combination of the quality and reliability of Le Chameau wellies, and the iconic styling of Fairfax and Favor's Regina boots. Offering sure-footedness on all terrains, the boots are also neoprene lined for incredible warmth through the Winter months. With a Riri Aquazip and snap button fastening they are easy to put on and take off after a long day on the field. The L'Alliance Wellington is finished with Fairfax and Favor's signature tassel detailing in a hard-wearing leather for easy cleaning, with other colours available for you to customise the look of your welly boots.
- Vert Vierzon
- Narrow Fit
- Handmade in the Le Chameau factory: all the quality and reliability of every pair of Le Chameau wellies
- 3mm Neoprene lining: exceptional insulation
- Scalloped fan: the iconic craftsmanship of the Regina
- Riri Aquazip and snap button fastening: making them easy to put on and easy to take off
- Grip outsole: abrasion-resistant rubber sole for sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy, and soft terrain
- Dual branded: adorned with antique brass hardware and rubber logo patch
- Interchangeable leather tassels with suede back: because no Regina-style boot would be complete without them!
- Le Chameau x Fairfax & Favor L'Alliance Wellington
DELIVERY & RETURNS
DPD Next Working Day Delivery (Orders under £50) - £4.95
DPD Next Working Day Delivery (Orders over £50) - FREE
Order before 1:30pm for Next Working Day Delivery (weekends not included)
DPD Saturday Delivery - £20.00
Order before 1:30pm on Friday for Next Day Delivery
Royal Mail Highlands & Islands (Orders under £50) - £4.95
Royal Mail Highlands & Islands (Orders over £50) - FREE
Order before 1:30pm for same day shipping
Usually takes 1-2 working days
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we'll be more than happy to have it back for a refund. All items purchased online are eligible for a refund provided that they are returned to us within 28 days in their original condition with all tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt.
How to Return:
We do not currently offer a free returns label so we suggest using a Royal Mail Signed For service to return goods to ourselves, and parcels are insured at your own risk. Alternatively you may return your order to one of our stores should you live locally.
Landmark, 45 High Street, Broadway, WR12 7DP