Patagonia Better Sweater Fleece Jacket for Men in Ellwood Green
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
A warm, low-bulk full-zip jacket made of soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
With a sweater-knit face and fleece interior for warmth and wicking, the Better Sweater™ Jacket can be worn over a shirt in town or layered under a shell in the backcountry. Soft and bulk-free, it’s made of 10-oz 100% recycled polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps to eliminate seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket secures small valuables, and zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty. The stand-up collar has a zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort, while raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trims the collar, cuffs and hem. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Hip length.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Full-zip with a zip-through stand-up collar for warmth and soft comfort
- Raglan sleeves allow full shoulder and arm mobility and reduce chafing under pack straps
- The zippered left-chest pocket holds a phone or audio device
- Soft, smooth, shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at the cuffs and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam stitching reduces both bulk and chafing
- Hip length: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 638 g (22.5 oz)