Patagonia Long-Sleeved Cayo Largo II Shirt for Men in Chambray: Gypsum Green
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Super-lightweight, breathable organic cotton/recycled nylon/hemp blend shirt for travel and hiking; the Cayo Largo II Shirt is ideal for humid, sticky, overheated days because it never loses its cool. Made with a soft, lightweight and fast-wicking fabric blend of organic cotton, recycled nylon and hemp, it breathes easily, even in stifling heat. Relaxed styling, with a button-front placket and a lie-flat collar, travels equally well on a Sierra trail as it does the streets of Florence. Two buttoned pockets and a hidden front-chest zip pocket hold your small essentials securely above the waterline. With a shirttail hem to stay put under a hip belt.
- Made of a lightweight, fast-wicking 69% organic cotton/25% recycled nylon/6% hemp cross-dye twill fabric that breathes easily, even in the heat
- Button-front placket and a lie-down collar
- The two front pockets close with buttons
- A zippered security pocket on front-left chest can hold a medium fly box or a passport
- A shirttail hem keeps your shirt in place