Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee for Men in Classic Navy
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee® is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/post consumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces the need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Made with 0.26 pounds of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles; producing this 100% recycled T-shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt. The original artwork is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Patagonia’s T-shirt with the lowest carbon footprint
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.