Paramo Alta III Jacket for Ladies in Carmine/Midnight
Paramo's Alta III Jacket is ideal for all walking activities at every level. When your clothing needs to work as hard as the terrain and conditions that you're walking in, the Alta III is the perfect choice thanks to its functional yet fun design. Combined with Nikwax Analogy Waterproof fabric for those rainy days, it provides optimum comfort in all weathers, warming and cooling in one efficient jacket! With a fully adjustable peak hood allowing you to maintain vision in all conditions, Paramo's Alta III jacket also features a two-way zip, upper arm vents for temperature regulation, and secure external and internal storage and pockets for safe stowing of your map and navigational tools.
- Temperature regulation is provided by upper arm vents (that can also stay open in the rain without water ingress), a two-way locking front YKK zip with internal storm flap, and sleeves that are designed to be pushed up.
- Good visibility and weather protection is assured by the fully adjustable wire peaked hood, which is designed to maintain vison in all conditions and roll into the jacket collar when not in use.
- Secure external and internal storage allows for safe stowing of map and navigation tools across four well-placed pockets.
- PFC*-free water repellent finish
(*per and polyfluorinated compounds)
- Produced in Colombia by MIQUELINA, a member of the World Fair Trade Organization. Guaranteed Fair Trade.
- Fully recyclable through Páramo.