Paramo Women's Velez Jacket in Midnight/Indigo Blue
Offering high performance in a lightweight design, Paramo's Velez Jacket is a comfortable option for high-energy outdoor activities. Suited to our temperate climate the Velez Jacket will keep you dry in the rain and also has great features for temperature control making it a really efficient option for year-round wear. Comfortable and clever, Paramo's Velez Jacket is a fantastic investment for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Midnight/Indigo Blue
- Nikwax Analogy Waterproof system keeps the wearer dry, and mesh pump liner allows more airflow around the jacket
- Two large “dual phase” secure chest pockets also work as vents:
- Forward facing, mesh-lined arm vents with locking YKK zips for quick ventilation
- Helmet compatible wire-peaked ‘halo’ hood provides excellent field of vision and one-handed adjustment
- The hood can be rolled away securely using a hook and loop tab on the rear of the hood and passing it through the hanging loop of the jacket.
- Reflective flashes placed around the jacket provide a body outline allowing clear visibility of the wearer in poor conditions.
- Design is harness, pack and helmet compatible; all adjusters operate with a single gloved hand for quick and precise adjustment.
- Scooped hem with draw-cord adjustment allows for close fit when weather protection is needed
- Paramo Women's Velez Jacket