Patagonia Venga Rock Pants - Reg in Smolder Blue
Introducing the Venga Trousers from Patagonia, these lightweight Pants are made with elastane to enable stretch for ease of movement combined with cotton for durability and moisture wicking. Built for rock climbing these trousers have also proven to be great for outdoor pursuits during the Spring Summer.
Back and front pockets offer space for belongings while zippered thigh pockets are great for storing valuables without being bulky. Adjustable cuffs to the trouser leg are perfect for tailoring especially when cycling or climbing so not to catch your trouser leg.
Whether you're biking, hiking or going for a gentle stroll these trousers will be comfortable and versatile.
- Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ Cotton
- Soft cotton blended with elastane
- Breathable, durable and classically comfortable
- Built for Movement—Especially While Climbing
- Updated fit, climb-specific articulated pattern, new stretch fabric, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement
- Comfortable and Classic Waistband
- Zip fly with belt loops and partially elasticized waistband create a low-bulk, comfortable fit under a harness
- Harness-Compatible Pockets
- Drop-in front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lie-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Back Pockets and Zippered Thigh Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- 417 g (14.7 oz)
- Regular Length
- 93% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/7% elastane plain weave