Peregrine Hudson Aran Jumper for Men in Skiddaw
From Peregrine comes their popular Aran Knit Jumper for the Autumn Winter Season. Originally created for fishermen going out in wet windy conditions at sea, a true fisherman's rib needs almost double the yarn of a plain knit jumper of the same size, making it extra warm when the weather closes in.
This Hudson Aran is a 5gge chemical free British wool jumper, with natural water repellency and antibacterial properties. Sourced from a British Wool Accredited farm in Yorkshire - just 60 miles from Peregrine's factory. Made in batches of only 200 pieces, get this special Aran knit while you can.
- 100% British Wool.
- Sourced no more than 60 miles from our factory.
- Naturally water repellent.
- Antibacterial properties.
- No chemicals used in the dye.
- Traditional fisherman knit.
- Best seller.
- Made in England.
- Model is 6''1 and wears a size M