Rab Axion Pro Down Jacket in Anthracite
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Rab Axion Pro Down Jacket is the simple solution to staying warm this winter. This coat is very well insulated with 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down which has been treated with hydrophobic Nikwax so that it retains its loft for maximum warmth. The recycled outer is crafted from windproof and waterproof Pertex®Quantum Pro ripstop nylon, which is durable, soft and breathable. Featuring an adjustable hem and cuffs to help keep the cold out, two harness-friendly zipped handwarmer pockets and one large zipped chest pocket so you can store away valuables safely. The helmet-friendly hood has been insulated with Stratus synthetic sheet for improved performance in the rain, however the hood can be completely removed if you want to wear the jacket more casually. The jacket can be simply stuffed into a small sack which it arrives with, for easy storage. This hugely practical jacket is perfect for the cold winter weather, promising to keep you warm and comfortable when out walking or climbing this winter.
- Lightweight, soft and breathable.
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Two harness-friendly zipped hand warmer pockets
- One large chest pocket
- Removable helmet-friendly hood filled with insulation
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer
- Insulated with 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down
- Stuffs into a small sack for handy storage
- Rab Axion Pro Down Jacket