Rab Cirrus Alpine Jacket for Men in Beluga
Rab's Cirrus Alpine Jacket in Beluga offers plenty of warmth for your winter walks or cold weather climbs. Lightweight yet incredibly hardwearing, it features a 30D recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell with a tightly woven down-proof structure, and DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing.
With a snug under-helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, adjustable hem and integrated stuff sack, Rab's Cirrus Alpine jacket was developed for warmth in changeable mountain conditions and is a reliable pick for your outdoor pursuits.
- Beluga blue/black
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included