Rab Electron Pro Jacket for Ladies in Beluga
Designed for fast and flexible mountain insulation, the Rab Electron Pro Jacket is one of the world's most advanced mountaineering down layers. This efficient mid layer is lightweight but offers maximum warmth thanks to its ethically-sourced 800FP RDS-certified European goose down with a hydrophobic Nikwax® treatment for improved weather resistance and faster drying. Designed for fast and flexible mountain insulation, it is built from 20D Pertex Quantum Pro with a DWR coating and has zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction to help minimise bulk, eradicate cold spots and control down migration for reliable warmth where it matters.
With elasticated cuffs, integrated stretch panels and a helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak, the Electron Pro jacket is completed with harness-compatible hand pockets, an internal security pocket, a double-ended YKK® zip and an adjustable hem to keep in the warmth.
- Beluga blue/black
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Zoned midi and micro baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Double ended full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Stretch armhole and adjustable hem w/recycled tape
- 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: 800 fill-power European goose down with Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- 100% polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included