Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket for Ladies in Steel
With an active fit, the Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket in Steel is a must for the town, trail or rockface. This versatile, multipurpose jacket combines proven mountain utility with refined style and feather-light packability ensuring that it excels both as a technical mountain layer and as a general all-purpose jacket for countryside walks. Offering a tailored yet flexible fit thanks to its nano baffle stitch-through construction, the Microlight Alpine jacket is constructed from recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down for a cosy finish.
Key mountain features include elasticated cuffs, three harness-friendly zipped pockets, an adjustable down-filled hood with stiffened peak and a compact stuff sack.
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included