Rab Microlight Vest for Ladies in Steel
If you're looking for a lightweight option for mountain, town or trail, look no further than Rab's Microlight Vest in Steel. The versatile grey hue combined with its technical construction makes the Microlight Vest a must for staying warm on colder days. Lightweight and packable, it features intelligent insulation with zones of micro and nano baffles to keep the down in place and where its needed. The Microlight Vest is fully recycled from the 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon shell to the 20D lining and the GRS-certified 700FP P.U.R.E down.
Ideal for layering, the Rab Microlight Vest features mountain-ready features including a weather-resistant DWR coating, two large harness-friendly zipped hand pockets, a warm down-filled collar and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
- Close fitting down filled collar
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish
- 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included