Rab Nebula Pro Jacket for Men in Oxblood Red
Stay warm when mountain adventure meets whiteouts and windstorms with Rab's Nebula Pro Jacket in Oxblood Red. You'll be glad of this jacket and its zoned construction ensuring that cold spots are reduced and clumping is minimised. Built from recycled 30D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with a water-repellant DWR coating, it uses new Cirrus HL insulation, which is 10% warmer and twice as durable as standard Cirrus.
Extra weather protection features include an adjustable helmet-compatible hood with stiffened peak and a two-way YKK® Vislon front zip with insulated storm guard. The Rab Nebula Pro Jacket is a seriously warm layer for remote winter mountaineering and the harsh winter weather.
- Oxblood Red
- Stratus sheet insulation in key areas for added weather protection
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop outer is windproof and water resistant
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak
- 2 way YKK Vislon front zip with internal flap
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs & hem
- Recycled 30D nylon, 53g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D Atmos nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation
- 100% recycled polyamide with polyurethane coating and 100% recycled polyamide lining