Rab VR Summit Jacket for Ladies in Crimson
Rab's VR Summit Jacket features the brand's new multi-layer Vapour-Rise™ technology so you won't have to change your layers with the day changes course. The go-to garment for hill walking, skiing and winter mountaineering, the VR Summit Jacket is an advanced winter softshell designed to balance moisture control on the move, with warmth and protection when static. Underpinned by two years of laboratory research and applied mountain testing, the new Vapour-Rise™ system combines a fast-wicking brushed polyester lining with a highly breathable Pertex® Quantum Air shell to keep you warm and dry no matter how hard you work.
With the versatility to replace what would traditionally be several separate garments, it features a helmet-compatible hood, a pair of harness-friendly handwarmer pockets, an adjustable hem and cuffs and a YKK VISLON® double-ended zip for an easy belay.
- Helmet compatible hood with drawcord adjustment and stiffened peak
- Brushed fast-wicking lining for comfort and warmth
- Wind resistant and highly breathable Pertex Quantum Air shell fabric
- High YKK hand pockets and YKK® chest pocket
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem
- Pertex Quantum Air, 49g/m², with DWR. Air Perm; 10-15cfm
- Lining: VR Warm lining (83g/m²)
- 100% polyamide outer with 100% polyester lining