Scarpa Proton XT GTX Walking Shoe for Ladies in Obsidean-Reef Water
Highly supportive and cushioned, the Scarpa Proton XT GTX Walking Shoe is ideal for longer distance running, winter training or speed walking. Scarpa's first shoe with the revolutionary Gore-Tex Invisible Fit technology to reduce seams and increase comfort and drying speed, they can be worn comfortably all day no matter what you throw at them.
The Genetic Max sole is made from Vibram Megagrip and combined with the deep lug pattern to give great traction on mixed terrain. The dual density EVA midsole has two low density Eva cushioning pads for impact absorption, and an ESS insert in the middle offers improved anti-torsion control.
With a 24mm heel height that measures 16mm at the toe, and an 8mm drop for all day comfort, the Scarpa Proton XT GTX Walking Shoe is a must for your activewear wardrobe.
- Obsidean-Reef Water
- Gore-Tex Invisible Fit technology
- Genetic Max sole made from Vibram Megagrip
- Dual density EVA midsole with two low density Eva cushioning pads
- ESS insert in the middle offers improved anti-torsion control
- 24mm heel height that measures 16mm at the toe, and an 8mm drop