Seasalt Face Pleated Face Mask (Pack of 3) in Wheat Roots Mix
A pack of three non-medical face coverings for women and men, in signature Seasalt fabrics. The outer layers are made from tightly woven organic cotton, which is breathable, soft and gentle on the skin, while the inner layer is made from 100% cotton. The pleated, 3-layer design offers a close but flexible fit, secured with adjustable ear loops, which we’ve made from soft elastic for comfort.
These face coverings are reusable and should be washed after every use.
Please note: These are non-medical face coverings and should not be used in replacement or substitute of PPE. Wearing a face covering does not protect you from the transmission of disease or infection. Remember to wash your hands frequently and follow the care instructions for removal and washing. Not suitable for children under 24 months. Children under 12 should be supervised by an adult while wearing a face covering.
We recommend wearing your face covering for no longer than four hours.
Do not wear if you experience breathing difficulties or have asthma. Face coverings should not be worn while carrying out strenuous activities, which may affect breathing.
For hygiene reasons, face coverings can’t be returned unless they’re faulty.
HOW TO USE:
- Please wash before first use.
- Make sure your face covering fits snugly around your nose.
- Adjust the ear loops to ensure a close fit.
- Try not to touch your face covering while you’re wearing it.
- Use the ear loops to remove your face covering.
- After wearing, place your face covering into a washing machine immediately, or a receptacle to await washing.
- Wash your hands immediately after handling your used face covering.
- Machine wash at 60 degrees.