Trek Heavy Full Cushion Sock
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Item Code: 65251
The TEKO Merino Trekking sock features a mid-calf height designed for wearing with hiking and heavier trekking boots. With heavy cushioning throughout you benefit from the comfort and wicking properties required on long treks. Perfect for long-distance trekking in autumn or winter weather conditions. You get 100% natural merino wool next to your skin and the nylon is plaited to the outside of the sock for added durability. The nylon reinforcement is doubled up in the heel and toe areas. The TEKO Trekking sock provides comfort and wicking properties while retaining a lightweight feel and excellent breathability.
- Merino Wool from Patagonia - Superfine fibres absorbs and wick moisture whilst regulating temperature.
- Bluesign certified chlorine-free merino wool
- Achilles Wrap System - Provides excellent fit and superior performance.
- Seamless Toe - Preventing blisters and for added comfort.
- Anti-crumple Zones - Prevents blisters and pain through the bunching of material.
- Anatomical Heel Pocket.
- Teko Lifetime Guarantee against fault of manufacture.
- Made in Italy with renewable energy
- Our merino wool is certified Mulesing-free
- ISO: 9001 Certified Factory
- SA8000 Certified Factory
- OEKOTEX 100 Standard Yarns
- Plastic-free compostable cardboard packaging printed with soy-based ink
Made from: 80% Natural Merino Wool, 18% Polyamide-Nylon, 2% Elastic
Caring for your TEKO socks: To save energy and water, machine or hand wash at 30 degrees Celsius inside-out, then air dry. DO NOT SPIN MERINO WOOL AT MORE THAN 800 RPM AS IT IS DAMAGING FOR THE WOOL
DELIVERY & RETURNS
DPD Next Working Day Delivery (Orders under £50) - £4.95
DPD Next Working Day Delivery (Orders over £50) - FREE
Order before 1:30pm for Next Working Day Delivery (weekends not included)
DPD Saturday Delivery - £20.00
Order before 1:30pm on Friday for Next Day Delivery
Royal Mail Highlands & Islands (Orders under £50) - £4.95
Royal Mail Highlands & Islands (Orders over £50) - FREE
Order before 1:30pm for same day shipping
Usually takes 1-2 working days
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase we'll be more than happy to have it back for a refund. All items purchased online are eligible for a refund provided that they are returned to us within 28 days in their original condition with all tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 72 hours of receipt.
How to Return:
We do not currently offer a free returns label so we suggest using a Royal Mail Signed For service to return goods to ourselves, and parcels are insured at your own risk. Alternatively you may return your order to one of our stores should you live locally.
Landmark, 45 High Street, Broadway, WR12 7DP