It's important to us that you love wearing and using your items as much we love selling them!
- Your items are accompanied by the form at the top of this page;
- A copy of your in-store receipt, e-receipt or order confirmation email;
- All packaging must be intact and labels attached to the items, with items remaining unmarked and unworn;
- You’ve insured your items with your courier. We won’t accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged whilst in return transit;
- Please contact us before returning your order should you have any questions or queries.
Faulty goods can be returned for a full refund within 28 days of delivery, after an inspection by our team has deemed the item/s faulty. A refund will be issued including delivery charges.
Should you suspect your items of being faulty through use, please return your items to us, rather than the manufacturer. Items will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion and under current legislation we are allowed a “reasonable period” in which to resolve these issues for you. Any items that prove to be faulty upon receipt are eligible for a full refund (including delivery charge) or a replacement product.
Out of Warranty Items
If you've had an item for a while and it's in need of some TLC, we may be able to arrange for it to be repaired for a small charge. Please give us a call to discuss your requirements.