Aigle Parcours Vario 2 Wellington Boots in Bronze
The Aigle Parcours Vario is one of the most comfortable Wellington Boots we have at Landmark. Handmade in France from Natural Rubber Aigle wellies are good looking, durable and comfortable.
The Parcours Vario 2 is a favourite Aigle boot with Landmark's customers. Having a Softex anti-bacterial lining, adjustable gusseted sides to accommodate a variety of calf sizes and anti-fatigue and shock absorption technology, it's proven as a comfortable wear and thus remains a popular choice. In slippery conditions, the front and rear breaking grips aid sure-footedness, a fitted ankle ensures good stability, it's waterproof, sturdy and yet the flexible natural rubber considers ease of movement.
Try the Parcours Iso 2 with spongey Neoprene lining if you're seeking a winter version.
- Waterproof, adjustable gusset
- Quick-drying lining can be cleaned with a sponge
- Shock-absorbent, abrasion-resistant, lugged outsole provides stability
- Flexible and comfortable upper
- Quick drying lining
- Grip and cushioning
- Aigle Parcours Vario 2 Wellington Boots