Keen Women's Pyrenees Boots in Syrup
Keen's Pyrenees Boots are a classic trail boot that blends a traditional construction with a modern KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane for complete comfort on your next hike. Featuring a waterproof nubuck leather upper the boots are finished with a non-marking rubber outsole to keep them looking smart, alongside a dual density compression molded EVA midsole and removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed that provides fantastic arch support whilst cradling the natural contours of your foot. The Keen Pyrenees Boots are a great all-rounder for our often wet and slippery conditions, with 4mm multi directional lugs to keep you steady on long days and rough miles.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed anatomically engineered to provide arch support and cradle the contours of the foot
- Weight: 500.1g
- Collar height: 6.5in.
- Keen Women's Pyrenees Boots