Schoffel Ptarmigan Tweed Shooting Coat for Men in Sandringham
From Schoffel in their new Sandringham Tweed comes the Ptarmigan Tweed Shooting Coat, a great quality favourite among the Men who like to experience comfort at the peg.
Great quality and hugely comfortable, the Ptarmigan Tweed Shooting Coat is a must have for the Men who spend their shooting season at the peg in the unpredictable British weather.
Made of 100% Pure Lambswool for warmth this outstanding Jacket is lined with a highly durable Gore-Tex waterproof lining behind the tweed.
This Gore-Tex Lining is Waterproof, windproof and breathable making it the ultimate wet weather companion.
High Loft insulation adds to the warmth and the Teflon finish repells againts moisture and stains.
For durability Schoffel has added Cotton canvas trims at the cuffs, collar and hand warming pockets giving this Jacket its hard wearing status.
Not only being a great fuctioning Winter Jacket the Ptarmigan Tweed is made with huge quality features for shooting and country pursuits.
The Jacket features retainer straps for easy access to the bellow pocket as well as drainage holes, two micro fleece hand warming pockets add comfort and warmth and two inside zip security pockets are perfect for storing valuables.
For ease of movement the Ptarmigan has a two way zip as well as elasticated and adjustable storm cuffs to enable the best possible wear when out in the countryside.
- 100% British milled tweed
- Sport cut for ultimate lift
- Highly durable GORE-TEX® Z-liner behind the tweed
- 100% pure lambswool
- 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable
- High loft insulation
- Moisture and stain repellent Teflon® finish
- Durable cotton canvas trim
- Retainer straps for easy cartridge access
- Large bellows cartridge pockets with drainage holes
- Microfleece hand warming pockets
- Two inside zip security pockets
- Two-way YKK zip at front
- Elasticated and adjustable storm cuffs
- Machine washable