Rab Kinetic 2.0 Waterproof Jacket in Beluga
Lightweight and waterproof, with extraordinary stretch and breathability comes the Rab Kinetic 2.0 Waterproof Jacket. An ideal outer layering piece for unimpeded mobility during fast-paced days in the mountains. Its recycled Proflex™ fabric uses a knitted outer and backer to harness the natural stretch of the internal PU membrane while enabling exceptional moisture transfer during arduous climbs. The under-helmet hood is equally comfortable, courtesy of a fleecy chin guard, and a flexible polymer peak.
The chest pockets are great for maps, hats and gloves and there is also some useful adjustability at the hem and cuffs. With a weight of just 336g, this is a fuss-free layer you can put on and keep on, throughout the sunny spells, the sporadic showers and the work-rest cycles of even the most changeable day in the mountains.
- Under helmet elasticated hood, with a stiffened and flexible polymer peak
- Rear hood adjustment
- YKK Aquaguard center front zip
- YKK aquaguard pocket zips
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Single-end adjustable drawcord hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Main - Recycled polyester knit face 3L with PU membrane and recycled polyester backer/ Proflex/ 120gsm/ HH: 10,000 mm/ MVTR: 35000g/m2/24 hrs
- Fit: Regular
- Centre back length (Size M): 71cm / 28inch