Hicks and Brown Suffolk Fedora Guinea and Pheasant Feather Hat for Ladies in Black
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The stunning wool felt Suffolk Fedora will take you from a delightful dog walk to lunch with friends or a trip to the races with its charm and elegance. Hand-finished with a cluster of natural guinea and pheasant feathers fastened behind a branded leather band in black making it a gorgeous versatile accessory that can easily be paired with your favourite outerwear.
- Care instructions
- The Suffolk Fedora is made from 100% wool felt and can be worn throughout all seasons.
- Wearing your hat in wet weather
- This Fedora is water-resistant and is fine in a light rain shower. If it becomes wet, shake off excess water and leave to dry slowly indoors. Do not place on or near direct heat as this may cause it to misshape.
- We advise keeping away from direct sunlight when storing.
- Keeping your hat clean
- We recommend using a lint clothes roller to remove any dust or dirt. For stubborn marks, a damp sponge can be used or alternatively a hat brush. If dealing with mud please allow the mud to dry first before trying to clean.