Hicks and Brown Suffolk Fedora Pheasant Feather Hat for Ladies in Camel
The Suffolk Fedora hat from Hicks and Brown. Perfect for completing your races attire, a stroll in the countryside or a walk around town. This striking country staple is crafted from wool and hand finished with a pheasant feather wrap with a gold branding. A beautiful design that can be worn throughout all seasons in a gorgeous camel brown shade.
- Care instructions
- The Suffolk Fedora is made from 100% wool felt and can be worn throughout all seasons.
- Wearing your hat in wet weather
- The Suffolk Fedora is water-resistant, however, we advise not to wear this particular colour hat in the rain as the dye can run marking the wool. If it becomes wet, shake off excess water and leave to dry slowly indoors. Do not place on or near direct heat as this may cause it to misshape.
- We advise keeping away from direct sunlight when storing.
- Keeping your hat clean
- We recommend using a lint clothes roller to remove any dust or dirt. For stubborn marks, a damp sponge can be used or alternatively a hat brush. If dealing with mud please allow the mud to dry first before trying to clean.