Kuhl Rydr Pants for Men in Dark Khaki
Tough and ready for anything, yet soft and smooth to the touch, the Kuhl Rydr pants are ready to take on your adventures, be they in the peaks or in the pub.
The Kuhl Rydr Pant is cut from a combed cotton twill fabric that has been slightly brushed for an even softer feel.
These are much tougher trousers though than the denim already in your cupboard. The anatomical design follows the natural shape and curves of your body, providing the ultimate in fit and comfort.
The classic five-pocket design with gusseted crotch and articulated knees allows unrestricted freedom to move.
The Rydr Pant is finished with a vintage patina dye, this double dye process will cause colours to naturally fade with age, exposure and after each wash.
These experiences create authentic character and a weathered appearance that echoes your own when washed and exposed, please follow the washing instructions closely.
For best results Kuhl suggests washing with a like colours and inside out, do not dry clean.
- Scuff Guards
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement.
- Gusseted crotch for those crux moves.
- The original drop in cell phone pocket
- FULL FIT - A full fit through the thigh, knee and lower leg offers the greatest freedom of movement.
- River washed for the “lived in” look.
- Double Patina Dye Process - Made to Fade
- A KÜHL exclusive fabric that will not shrink.
- Machine wash, easy care