Le Chameau Vierzonord Neoprene Lined Wellington Boot for Ladies in Vert Chameau
A good boot for harsh winter days, the Le Chameau Vierzonord for Ladies has an insulating neoprene lining for extra warmth and protection from the cold.
When the harsh weather starts to nip, we advise our customers to try a neoprene boot that will retain the wearer’s body heat and keep toes toasty warm. The Vierzonord does just that: a 3mm premium neoprene lining gives excellent insulating properties (it’s the same material used to make diving suits) and prevents body heat from dissipating.
A reinforced arch support aids comfort and a waterproof gusset and tightening strap with a snap-fast buckle eases entry into the boot. A good grip sole provides surefootedness, making it a good choice to help fight our fickle British winters.
- Vert Chameau
- Adjustable waterproof gusset
- 3mm neoprene lining for insulation at temperatures as low as -15°C
- Tightening strap and snap-fastening buckle
- Fast-drying neoprene lining cushions the foot
- Dual-density Cross sole absorbs shock
- Shank reinforcement board for stability and arch support
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Traction on uneven, slippery, muddy or soft terrrain